Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Buh-bye Eye Wrinkles!

When you  hear the word "bacterial strain" what is the first thing that pops into your head? You may first think germs, infections or even illness.  I'm just a little curious if eye cream crossed your mind at all? Yes, you read that right, eye cream!

I have been using the gloMinerals products for some time now. I love how their glo mineral makeup feels on my skin, and the gloTheraputics Clear Skin Collection has not only helped ease many of my clients woesome skin issues, it has also been a staple in my teenage son's daily routine.

The latest product to hit my cosmetic shelf is the gloProfessional Cyto-luxe Eye Cream.  I am seriously loving this product! Antarcticine, a bacterial strain isolated from the bottom of a glacier in Antarctica is one of the active ingredients in this amazing product! This all-in-one eye cream targets expression lines and reduces cutaneous dryness. The appearance of those annoying wrinkles seem to be more relaxed, thanks to Myoxinol. A patented natural complex, Myoxinol is extracted from hibiscus seeds that have been clinically proven to smooth wrinkles in just three weeks! I honestly can't say enough about this all-inclusive under eye cream and anti wrinkle treatment. www.gloprofessional.com/cyto-luxe-eye-cream@gloMinerals


No comments:

Post a Comment